These AppWEAR Slim Heated Gloves made by Vulcan Sportswear thoroughly heat the fingertips and palms using leading heating engineering and technology. A built-in thumb towel means you can wipe sweat from your face at a moment’s notice.
These advanced hand-heating gloves can be used as outer gloves during dry winter conditions – perfect for any outdoor activity that requires grip and the ability to feel. These gloves are also great for when it’s raining! Due to being chemically treated with Dryvantage technology.
You can also then use these gloves as glove liners and slip your desired sports glove or waterproof glove over them for added protection. When worn as inner gloves, these will provide extra insulation.
The Vulcan Slim Heated Gloves have 3 x heat settings, empowering you to control and adjust the perfect temperature in seconds. The gloves give you excellent range of movement, and are pleasant to wear, thanks to highly stretchable and breathable fabric. For optimal comfort and ease of use, we’ve included in-built touchscreen-friendly fingertips – so you can use your smart devices without compromise.
Ideal For Cycling, Horse-Riding, Running, Gliding, Fishing, Golfing, Raynaud’s Syndrome, and much more!
1x pair of Slim Heated Gloves
2 x 7.4v 2200mah rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
1x UK charger
- Uses the latest carbon fibre heating technology
- Heats around the fingertips and backs of palms
- Battery + heating element included
- Perfect for all outer gloves
- Lightly shower proof
- Lycra® membrane
- Insulating inner layer
- Snug fit
- Touchscreen-friendly fingertips
- Thin and stretchable fabric
- Comfortable and pleasant to wear
- Washable at 30°C
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.2 Ah)
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: Lycra (45%)Microfiber (35%) Neoprene (20%)
- 3 x heating levels
- Weight: 82.4 grams
- Size: 76mm x50mm x10mm
- Battery life: Maximum power =2-3 hours. Minimum power = up to 6 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, providing at least 1000 x full charges
- Read Instruction Manual