Perfect for any sport that requires arm power!
This unisex Heated Performance Baselayer (long-sleeved shirt/garment) was designed especially for swimmers in unison with Dr Steve Faulkner – a senior Sports Engineering and Physiology lecturer at Nottingham Trent University’s Department of Engineering.
Steve is diversely knowledge and experienced in the various factors that contribute to human performance (sports and health), including thermoregulation, skeletal muscle physiology, and technology development.
The Heated Performance Base-layer targets the latissimus dorsi, pecks, and deltoid muscle groups to achieve optimal muscle temperatures for your best performance yet. Perfect for any sport that requires arm power!
Reasons to invest in the Vulcan Heated Performance Base-layer:
- These can be used to help you laser-target specific arm muscle groups to warm them up before your main activity. This way, you’ll get the most out of your arm workout while ensuring you can speed up muscle recovery.
- Keep your muscles at peak temperature between workouts, so you don’t encounter negative performance impact.
Vulcan Heated Performance Baselayer Features:
- Heated Performance Baselayer
- Carbon Fibre Heating System
- Premium quick-dry design
- Ultralight fabric and elastic
- High, medium, and low heat modes available
- Up to 5 hours of running time (power bank included)
- Comes equipped with a powerful 7.4v 5200mAh (CE-certified) + charger
- 1-year warranty on the Base-layer, battery, and charger
- Lightweight, quick-dry polyester on the outside
- Super-soft, quick-dry fabric on the inside
- Powerful moisture-wicking properties to keep you warm and dry
- Outer layer materials: Polyester (90%) Spandex (10%)
- Made to fit comfortably within a zipped pouch